1. Tuck an Apple Card with a pen into a Pocket Wrapped Journal or, instead: an apple-red bookmark in that pocket with a book: Gift Wrap Series #3 Part II: Pocket Gift Wrap with Gift
2. Give an Apple Sachet to Teacher How to make these Apple Sachets, click here
3. What could be more personal than a hand-written message in crayon or with ink wrapped around a bouquet of flowers: Hand-lettered Bouquets.
4. Stylish and sure to be used: clay Alphabet Containers
5. Fun for all ages: paint tea bags with tea and create these Flower Tea Bags: