Top 'o the mornin' to you!
Simple, favorite, St. Patrick's Day Party Craft:
Simple, Shamrock Straw Toppers can be made very easily and add so much to a day! I think that these straw toppers are almost a party in themselves. Follow below to learn how:
Card Stock Paper
(Follow the same instructions that were given for the heart toppers, here; substituting a shamrock shape for the heart shape.)
- Cut squares of paper sized to your drinking glass.
- Fold square in 1/2.
- Cut a Shamrock Shape. Repeat for necessary quantity
- Cut hole at base with hole punch
- Slide Shamrock onto the straw
- Place in drinks and enjoy!
Happy Making and Rainbow Wishes!
SOMETHING YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Game or Gift: Pot of Gold and Rainbow Gift Box or Treasure Hunt
Party or Project: Top an ICE CUP with a straw topper
Art Project: St. Patrick's Day Cards: Catch a Rainbow
Party: Rainbow Wrap
Gift Giving: Hand-lettered Floral Arrangements